Walk the beautiful Wales Coast Path
We will pick you up and show you that between two of Wales largest cities lies a strip of the Welsh coast that is both beautiful and refreshingly unspoilt. Sitting next to the ocean, this impressive stretch of coastline encompasses wildlife rich river estuaries, sandy beaches, limestone cliffs, rock pools and sweeping ocean views. This 6.5 mile walk along coastal paths starts near the pretty village of Ogmore-by-sea. We will then proceed parallel to the sea along sandy beaches and clifftop paths with sweeping views across the sea to the English coast, a dream for photographers and lovers of ocean views. You will then stop for a rest at the picturesque Dunraven Bay, a beautiful cove of sand and shale with numerous rock pools where you can enjoy some delicious Welsh snacks and even paddle in the sea. **Some nationalities may refer to this activity as a hike rather than walk**.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cardiff, Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
Get picked up anywhere in the Cardiff/Newport area before being transported to this stunning stretch of Welsh Coast. Tour duration of 5 hours includes transportation time.
Stop At: Ogmore By Sea Beach, 38 Seaview Drive, Ogmore-by-Sea CF32 0PB Wales
Experience sea air, secluded bays and stunning clifftops along the world renowned Wales Coast Path. The walk begins at the pretty seaside village of Ogmore-by-Sea at the mouth of the Ogmore River where you'll find unique rock formations and sweeping sandy beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wales Coast Path boardwalk, Porthcawl Wales
Walk the beautiful stretch of coast along the Wales Coast Path along cliff tops and grassy paths, next to the blue water of the Bristol Channel. As you progress you will see the coast change as the second highest tidal range in the world transforms the coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunraven Bay, St Brides Major, Southerndown Wales
Spend time exploring this beautiful and popular bay, with its sandy beach, castle, rock pools and amazing cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Cardiff/Newport area location
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- For the remainder of 2020 we are only taking out 1 group per tour (min 2 people) - Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour - Hand sanitiser is available - You are welcome to wear a face mask but they are not mandatory - Tour locations are extremely low risk areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.