Walk through Ancient Rome
If you want to start your day touring this magnificent city, come with us for a walk with the guide who will tell you all its secrets!
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned within the inclusions
- Entrance fees to monuments not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pietro in Vincoli, San Pietro in Vincoli, Ravenna, Province of Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna
Your historical tour will start with the visit of the Basilica of Saint Peter in Chains, to admire the Moses by Michelangelo at the tomb of Pope Julius II.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Back in time, reliving the magnetism and grandeur of the Roman Empire you will visit the Colosseum built by Emperor Vespasian in the year 80 A.D. and inaugurated by his son Titus with more than 100 days of celebrations, during which time more than 5000 animals were killed in the sand. You will continue taking a walk through the Via Sacra in the Roman Forum, the political, religious and social center of the capital of the empire
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will continue taking a walk through the Via Sacra in the Roman Forum, the political, religious and social center of the capital of the empire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
You will complete your visit climbing up to the Capitol Square designed by Michelangelo during the Renaissance, where the city council is located from ancient times and also the first museum in the capital. Go down the famous steps of the Capitol, The Cordonata, and end your tour in Piazza Venezia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.