Walk through Old Delhi's Colorful Chandni Chowk with Private Transfer
The three-hour walking tour of historic Chandni Chowk (Moonlight Square) starts and ends at Jama Masjid mosque. You are guided along different streets dedicated to one type of product. The walk takes you through the colorful, busy bazaars and past historic shrines around Old Delhi’s charming main strip. Enjoy the excellent view of Old Delhi from Jama Masjid, one of India's largest mosques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and our guide will escort you in an air conditioned vehicle to the colorful bazaars and historic shrines around Old Delhi’s main strip, Chandni Chowk. Your guide as you pass by renowned sites like the UNESCO World Heritage Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India and one of Asia’s largest, and get a glimpse of the Red Fort. Walk past the Digambar Jain Temple. The focal devotional room (first floor) has images and statues of revered Jain figures such as Lord Mahavira and Lord Parasnath. There’s a bird hospital on the temple compound.
Next door is the Hindu Gauri Shankar Temple built in honor of Lord Shiva.
Not far away on Chandni Chowk is the Sisganj Gurdwara, a Sikh temple built at the place where, in 1675, the Mughals killed Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh Guru.
Enjoy a short rickshaw ride on your way to the spice market known as Khari Baoli, the biggest spice market in Asia.
Your tour ends by vehicle back to your hotel in Delhi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.