Walk Through The Narrow Lanes
Varanasi is the olest living city, it is likely called spiritual capital of India the variety of ritual sites found at extreme view by the ghats( riverfront ), Narrow lanes are one of the most famous in Varanasi, walking through the narrow lanes you will get to know about the history & culture of Varanasi. Tour will start withe a heritage walk along withe ritual sites callad Ghats that are said to be soles of Varanasi, you are going to witness local life of Varanasi, water activities on the Ghats, people bathing, collecting sacred Ganga river, performing ceremonies, havana, yoga ( in the morning ) as well as Aarti in the evening irrelevant of what the weather is. Best sights & superbly photogenic scenes are viewed of the western bank of the river Ganga. This city is dedicated to lord Shiva, According to hindu mythology Lord Shiva is the destroyer of Universe.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Heritage walk.
- Masala Tea.
- Private tour
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Arrival and Departure from the Airport/Railway station is not included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- Gratitudes ( Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varanasi Excursion, Varanasi 221002 India
The tour will start from Hotel at 09:00 am to City Center Godowliya Entering through the narrow lanes visiting temples in Varanasi is one of the most ancient cities of the world Life in Varanasi lies in narrow lanes. The city is also known as the city of narrow and hidden lanes. Different Mohallas are the destination through these narrow lanes. Witnessing a different world. In a single lane (Strect/gali) you can witness cows, buffalos, dogs, cats, goats, shop keepers, venders, old tempers & people morning to and fro. The maximum breadth of the lane is 3 feet and minimum breadth is one feet in some lanes hardly one person can walk through. walking through the narrow lanes proceed to ritual sites called ghats, get a close view of water activities on the Ghats - Havana, Yoga, ceremonies, Aarti etc. Tour will end with a cup of tea.
• Walk through lanes and streets and experience the life styles.
• Religious activities Havana, Yoga, Ceremony etc.
• Different view of lanes and shops as you walk by.
• Explore ancestral homes carrying their ages old artistic traditions, sweet makers, famous banarasi paan, widow-homes, dharam shalas and cultural destination.
• English Speaking tour guide.
• Heritage walk.
• Tea Tasting
• Private tour
• All applicable taxes and service charges.
• Arrival and Departure from the Airport/Railway station is not
• Any personal expenses during the tour.
• Hotel pickup and drop
Departure Point :Hotel Meadows, S-20/52-3 The Mall Road Besides Hotel Costa River Nepali, Kothi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.