Walk through the time in Hampi (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Hampi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Hampi beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Hampi has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen's bath place, Karnataka 583239, India
Our tour start from the Queen's bath place, ruins of an ornate, historic bathing chamber used by the king & his wives, with an outdoor pool.
Pass By: Royal enclosure, Bellary, Karnataka 583239, India
Visit the historic site with remnants of the royal complex where the king of the Vijayanagara empire lived.
Pass By: Hazara Rama Temple, Near Zenana Enclosure And Lotus Mahal, Hampi India
Visit the 15th-century Hindu temple with intricate carvings depicting animals, deities & people.
Pass By: Lotus mahal hampi, SH 131, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Visit the Lotus Mahal, the ancient stone palace structure with tranquil gardens, arches & elaborate carvings.
Pass By: Elephant's Stables, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Visit the Indo-Islamic style structure used as the stables for the royal elephants of the Vijayanagara Empire.
Departure Point :Sree Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, River Rd, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Return Detail :Laksmi Narashimha Temple, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.