Walk up to Tibidabo with a local
Please before booking send us a message if you're traveling solo!
The aim is to offer you a new perspective on the city, something you wouldn't be able to do on your own or with organized tours. It will be a pleasant walk through the Collserola Park (largest city park in the world) that will lead us gently to the highest point of Barcelona, Tibidabo 512 meters above sea level. Along the path we will always be surrounded by nature, its sounds and scents and we will have a fantastic and unique perspective of the city from above. After half an hour by train we will find ourselves in a completely different landscape. We'll have Barcelona at our feet.From this perspective we could get a new idea of the structure of Barcelona and the correct location of all its most important attractions. Once at the top we can relax and hydrate properly before starting the descent that will lead us to the famous Carretera de les Aigües and to the train stop that will take us back to Plaza Catalunya.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The train ticket is included in the T10 the same that you can use in the city.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc d’Atraccions Tibidabo, Pl. del Tibidabo, 3-4, 08035 Barcelona Spain
We will visit the inside of the church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parc de Collserola, Ctra. de l'Esglesia, 92, 08017 Barcelona Spain
We will walk through the biggest city natural park in the word.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.