Walk, Wine & Dine: Main Street Munchies
Huntington Beach's Fun, Fabulous Food Tour!
So many things to do... so little time!
With so many amazing restaurants in Downtown Huntington Beach HOW are you supposed to know where to eat?
Walk, Wine & Dine has the answer.
We've selected some of the best tasty tidbits and delicious drinks for you to sip and savor. Along the way you'll learn some fun facts about how we became Surf City USA!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the end of tour.
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walk Wine and Dine, 217 Main St The Longboard Restaurant, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
*The Longboard Restaurant & Pub:
One of HB's iconic restaurants and our favorite local hangout.
Get out your umbrella... there's a Hurricane a comin'!
Authentic Italian cuisine straight out of Grandma;s recipe collection.
*Main Street Wine Company:
A little bit of Napa right here on Main
Family owned since 1954 ... you're gonna LOVE this place!
*Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory:
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :217 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Walk, Wine & Dine