Walk with a local
In this experience i'm suggesting some of the most beautiful walking trails in Madeira Island.
All the tours are scheduled in the less busiest day in each area to provide you a calm and relaxing experiences out of the crowds.
The schedule for the week will be the following:
Monday: 25 Fountains and Risco levadas with waterfalls - Distance: 15km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 3
Tuesday: Larano coastal and forest trail - Distance: 11km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 3
Wednesday: Caldeirão Verde Levada - Distance: 13km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 2
Thursday: Fanal and Levada dos Cedros - Distance 12km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 2
Friday: Levada do Rei - Distance 10km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 1
Saturday: Ponta São Lourenço - Distance 7km / Difficulty Level (1-5): 2
Sunday: We will suggest a different trail according to the group needs and physical conditions.
You can search for these names to have a look at the sceneries before booking.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snack Bars
- Private transportation
- Personal Accidents and Liability Insurances
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madeira, Madeira, Madeira Islands
We'll talk about some relevant information about Madeira during the car trip to the start point, have an unforgettable experience by walking in the most magical places of Madeira, and if you want we can finish with a cold or hot drink in some place before dropping you off again at the hotel.
Pass By: Laurissilva Forest, Er 209, Madeira 6160-206 Portugal
Most of our tours pass in some area with this ancient endemic forest. We will do some quick stops along the way to admire, take pictures or eat a snack surrounded by the laurel trees
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.