Walk with Flames
The walk with llamas is an activity in which the passenger will enjoy a short and enjoyable tour in the company of llamas. My llamas are very friendly and they are allowed to take close-up pictures.
The route adapts to the need of the passenger, usually has a duration of two hours.
While enjoying the walk, the geology of the landscape, the history and the native plants are interpreted with their medicinal use.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private and personalized service.
What's excluded :
- Snacks - The passenger must be provided with water and a snack.
It will be a pleasant walk and as participants, the flames are very friendly and we will go through some photographic viewpoints, enjoying the company of llamas. I like to say Llamaterapia because for more than tell you history, geology, etc, we always end up taking photos hugged to the flames.
The route, its distance and difficulty we agreed with the visitor. Making this activity very personalized.
• Paseo de los Colorados, Calle Gorriti Florida s/n, Purmamarca Y4619ACA Argentina
Departure Point :Belgrano 205, Purmamarca, Jujuy, Argentina
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.