Walking Faberge Sites in St Petersburg
A 3-hour walking tour of the city centre specifically focusing on highlights related to Karl Faberge and life of St Petersburg aristocracy before the October revolution.
The tour includes a visit to the Faberge Museum to see the world largest collection of Faberge items including the inique Imperial eggs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Faberge Museum admission
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The tour will end at the entry to the museum which you can explore by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Malaya Morskaya Ulitsa, 24/10, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Astra Marine, Faberge berth, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.