Walking Food Tour of Downtown Fairhope
Fairhope’s food scene is full of coastal favorites and southern comforts. This three hour walking tour gives guests the opportunity to enjoy dishes unique to Fairhope.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairhope, Fairhope, Alabama
The Fairhope Foodie gives guests an opportunity to enjoy dishes from local seafood to the Fairhope Float. Your taste buds will thank you for joining this unique experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Fairhope Avenue, Fairhope, AL
Fairhope's beauty all in one street - shopping, scenery, and all things Fairhope!
Pass By: Fairhope Museum, 24 N Section St, Fairhope, AL 36532-2205
Fairhope's history hub which houses artifacts and exhibits to give patrons the full history of this interesting city.
Departure Point :Provision, 100 N Section St, Fairhope, AL 36532, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Mr Gene's Beans, 302 De La Mare Ave, Fairhope, AL 36532, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.