Walking group tour of London
Walking tour of historical London You will walk with your private guide by the main tourists sites.
During the tour will see sites next to the river Thames opened for public. Tower Bridge, Tower of London, City of London area, London Bridge, HMS Belfast, City hall, St Katharine docks and area of historical wharf and dockyard.
Duration up to 3 hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide fees
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
We will see Tower of London outside
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
We will see Tower Bridge
Pass By: City of London, City of London, London, England
We will see City of London buildings.
Pass By: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Famous London Bridge
Pass By: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
River Thames and HMS
Departure Point :London bridge station, Colechurch House, London SE1 2SS, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, London SE1 9RA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.