Walking Night Tour - Ghost Stories and Legends of Prague's Old Town
Join this ghosts and tales walking tour of Prague's Old Town and explore the charming dark side of Prague. This night tour is guided by an elegant and professional story-teller dressed in historical gothic outfit, will take you through the cobblestone streets and alleys of Old Town and Jewish quarter, visiting places where dark tales and legends are told before Gothic churches, convents, medieval houses.
Note that Mysterium Tours does NOT craft typical guided tours for tourists, these are immersive storytelling experiences about legends, histories and tales not always associated with the building we stand in front of.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Storytelling performance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Access to interiors of sites visited
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kinsky Palace, Staromestske namesti 606/12, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
A visit to the courtyards of one of the most significant rococo buildings in the Old Town Square.
Pass By: Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia - National Gallery Prague, U milosrdnych 17, Prague Czech Republic
One of the oldest gothic structure in Prague
Pass By: Stary zidovsky Hrbitov, Siroka 23/3 entrance at Pinkas Synagogue, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Stopping at the edge of an eerie medieval cemetery.
Departure Point :Staroměstské nám. 934, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Old Jewish Cemetery, Široká 3, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is informative and entertaining - does not include interiors nor actors to try to scare you.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (4 guests). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring your umbrella in case of rain.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.