Walking Rotterdam Food Tour
We offer food tours that let you experience and taste Rotterdam in all its glory. Our savvy local guides will tell you wonderful stories about their city, and on the way you will stop many times for a special bite and/or drink. We let you taste the Dutch classics (bitterballen anyone?), but you also get to try many international specialties, and we end with a 'gezellige borrel' (a drink with friends) in a cool waterfront brewery. To get there we take a spectacular watertaxi ride, a must-do in Rotterdam. All in all, we have the recipe for your great afternoon in our wonderful home town!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - The bites on this tour are comparable to big lunch, so come hungry!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two beverages are included in this tour, and you get a complimentary bottle of water.
- Entry/Admission - Rotterdam Centraal Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotterdam Centraal Station, Stationssingel 10, 3013 HA Rotterdam The Netherlands
This is our first point of interest. From here we will go on to visit many different spots in the city, including the West-Kruiskade, Kop van Zuid, Katendrecht, the Markthal, both bridges, the Nieuwe Binnenweg, and many more. On the way we will stop 7 times for lots of food: the Dutch classics like bitterballen, cheese and poffertjes, but also international delicacies, craft beers and chocolate. Come hungry!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Proveniersplein 26, 3013 EA Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Fenix Food Factory, Nico Koomanskade 1025, 3072 LM Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.