Walking Route San Juan De Gaztelugatze And Bermeo
We will discover on the most charming corners of the Basque Coast, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. We will reach the top of the rock on foot and enjoy the magnificent views. Many are the stories surround this place along the centuries. Recently it has become an important filming location of the famous TV series "Game of Thrones".
In Bermeo, a typical fishermen village, we will stop for a walking tour and enjoy its charms. Tastying of a typical pintxo included.
During the route, we will pass along the Biosphere of Urdaibai.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Anything not detailed at inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ermita De San Juan De Gaztelugatxe, Carretera de Gaztelugatxe, 48130 Bakio Spain
You will enjoy a nice walking route up to the hermit of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, with impressive views from the coastline
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bermeo, Bermeo, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
We will visit the charming old port of Bermeo for a tasting of a local specialty pintxo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- It is a trekking route so a minimum physical condition is required. We recommend you to bring confortable trekking shoes and a small bottle of water
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by DESTINATION CONSULTANT