Walking Sightseeing Tour With The State Hermitage Museum
A brilliant way to explore St. Petersburg, to see the main attractions of the city and to visit one of the biggest Art galleries in the world - State Hermitage Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- recievers and headphones
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The former official Royal Residence of Russian Emperors and the biggest art gallery in Russia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Memorial Church dedicated to Alexander II.
Pass By: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The biggest cathedral in St Petersburg.
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
The main Street of St. Petersburg
Pass By: The Building Of The Admiralty, Admiralteyskiy Drive, 1 metro Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg Russia
Pass By: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
The main waterway of St. Petersburg
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The main Russian Orthodox Church in St. Petersburg
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.