Walking the lower Manhattan
On our tour "Walking the Lower Manhattan" we will visit the south of Manhattan, passing through the best spots to take pictures of internationally recognized places such as Staten Island Ferry, Statue of Liberty, Stone St, area of Irish bars, Financial Museum of America, Wall Street, Trinity Church, the Bull, Museum of the American Indians, Jewish Museum, Winter Garden Atrium, World Trade Center, Path Station, Oculus, among others ...
This tour includes the trip to Staten Island on the ferry that goes by the front of the Statue of Liberty and the return to the island of Manhattan.
For this tour, it is recommended to carry out hydration, sun protection, shoes, and comfortable clothes.
Start after the tour City tour - Upper and lower Manhattan.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Hay tiempo de alimentacion en restaurante pagado por cuenta del turista.
- Device to listen to the tour-guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museum of American Finance
- Entry/Admission - The Oculus
- Entry/Admission - The Jewish Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of the American Indian
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staten Island Ferry, 4 South Street, New York City, NY 10004
n nuestro recorrido “Trekking Urbano” visitaremos caminando el sur de Manhattan, pasando por los mejores puntos para realizar fotografías de lugares reconocidos a nivel internacional cómo Staten Island Ferry, Estatua de la Libertad, Stone St, zona de bares irlandeses, Museo Financiero de América, Wall St, Trinity Church, el Toro, Museo de los indios americanos, World Trade Center, Estación Path, Oculus, entre otros…
Este recorrido incluye el viaje hasta Staten Island en el ferry que pasa por el frente de la Estatua de la Libertad y el regreso a la isla de Manhattan.
Para este recorrido se recomienda llevar hidratación, protección solar, zapatos y ropa cómoda.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Statue of Liberty
Stop At: Stone Street Historic District, New York City, NY
Stop At: Museum of American Finance, 48 Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005-2903
Museum of American Finance
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Stop At: The Jewish Museum, 1109 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10128-0118
Stop At: National Museum of the American Indian, 1 Bowling Grn, New York City, NY 10004-1415
Museum of the American Indians,
Stop At: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
We'll talk about what happened in September. We will visit the whole area walking, entering the station of Santiago de Calatrava.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Staten Island, Staten Island, New York
Departure Point :17 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :48 Church St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.