Walking tour | Madrid old town | Reduced groups
Have you ever been in a walking tour? Ins't it uncomfortable to go with maybe 30 or 40 people and just one guide? Well, we put a limit to that: 10 people should be enough for you to enjoy the tour and for us to make it sustainable.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Isabel II, Plaza de isabel II, Madrid Spain
Isabel II was a peculiar queen who ruled Spain from 1833 to 1868, don't you want to hear some stories about her?
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The heart of the Spanish Monarchy has a lot of significant stories behind it walls.
Pass By: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Of course, we couldn't skip this... The only different point is that we are going to have the best possible view of the Cathedral.
Pass By: Church of St. Nicholas of the Servitas (San Nicolas de las Servitas), Near Plaza de San Nicolas, Madrid Spain
This is one of the oldest churches in Madrid... And Saint Nicholas is someone you know.
Pass By: Iglesia Catedral Castrense, Calle Sacramento 11, 28005 Madrid Spain
This is the Army's Cathedral, its square has story about murder, kings and queens.
Pass By: Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Madrid Spain
This is one of the best place to contemplate how Madrid and Spain's architecture has been changing though time since the 15th Century.
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
This has been everything in Madrid's history: the theatre, the marketplace... Even the bullring!
Pass By: Plaza de Pontejos, Plaza de pontejos, Madrid Spain
Remember when there was no facebook? Well, this was the "wall" of the 15th Century.
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
If you're looking for a place... This is THE place.
Departure Point :Plaza de Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.