Walking Tour among Irkutsk churches
Siberia is one of the most mysterious places in Russia. Covered in ice and snow biggest part of the year Irkutsk represents this beautiful place by Lake Baikal. Do you know that the centre of Irkutsk is a UNESCO World Heritage site? Do you know that the Savior Church is considered the oldest stone building in all Eastern Siberia? What beautiful stories you can hear about the Znamensky Monastery and its illustrious collection of icons at the Holy Cross Church? Architecture, decorations of Orthodox churches will leave you speechless! With your charismatic guide, you will visit the Savior Church, the Church of the Exaltation of the Cross, the Znamensky Monastery and the Holy Cross Church. Will find out why Krestovozdvizhenskaya Tserkov’ and Spasskaya Tserkov’ are the two churches in Irkutsk especially must visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide for English, German, Russian
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Znamensky Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Znamensky Monastery, Angarskaya Ulitsa 14, Irkutsk 664000 Russia
*Discover secrets of Krestovozdvizhenskaya Tserkov’ and Spasskaya Tserkov’
*Visit the Savior Church, the Church of the Exaltation of the Cross, the Znamensky Monastery and the Holy Cross Church
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ulitsa Karla Marksa, 13, Irkutsk, Irkutskaya oblast', Russia, 664003
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.