Walking tour among Sofia churches
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. The city is reflecting a history of more than 2,000 years including Greek, Roman, and Ottoman and Soviet occupation. Is it true that Medieval Boyana Church has 13th-century frescoes? Can you believe that some churches here have spent several centuries of their existence as mosques? Can you imagine 10,000 people in one church? St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and crypt building will blow you away! It is so magnificent. Redbrick church St. George Rotunda was built more than 300 years ago. It is the heart of ancient Serdica. Was Bulgaria once an Empire? What has given the name for the city? Which medieval church is a UNESCO heritage site? With the local charismatic guide you will visit Boyana Church, St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and crypt, The Synagogue, Russian Church, will hear stories and secrets of this beautiful city.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
*Discover secrets of Boyana Church, St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral and crypt, The Synagogue, Russian Church
*Feel Bulgarian way of living walking around in more than 2000years old city
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.