Walking tour for foodies at Tongin Market : Korean BBQ and traditional St. Food
This half-day Seochon Korean BBQ walking tour takes you to the very adorable tourist spots in Seochon that is located right next to the Gyeongbok Royal Palace. You can try delicious Korean BBQ at the local restaurant and also visit traditional open market has many different kinds of street vendors. This tour also includes savory summer Korean dessert, Bingsu (Shaved ice with red bean).
"WE MAKE QUALITY TOUR SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICE FOR YOU!"
Don't waste your time for compulsory shopping. Here Korea Travel offers only quality tour program without any compulsory shopping centers to tourists visiting Korea. Enjoy more time at tour stops!
Tour guides are friendly, accommodating and experienced. They will make your trip to Korea more special and memorable! And will bring you really good restaurants(representative food in local)
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - 통의동단팥
- Entry/Admission - 한국수 경복궁역점
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongin Market, 3, Pirundae-ro 6-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Tongin Market dates back to June 1941, as a public market set up for Japanese residents near the Hyoja-dong neighborhood when Korea was still under Japanese rule. After the Korean War, the nation experienced a swift rise in population, which led to a natural increase in consumption and demand. As a result the area’s street vendors and stores used the former Tongin Market area as their marketplace. Now, Tongin Market consists of 75 stores, most of which are restaurants and grocery stores. There are also some shops selling manufactured goods like underwear and shoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seochon, South Korea, Seoul, Cheongunhyoja-dong, 옥인동 41번지 2층 종로구 서울특별시 KR
Seochon Village, literally meaning west village, is named in reference to its location west of Gyeongbokgung Palace. The old hanok houses lining the long alleys well harmonize with newly emerging shops and stores. Walking through the alleys that resembles a big maze, visitors will be nicely surprised by murals and adorable pictures.
A hint of Korea's tradition is truly well balanced with many modern and stylish spaces that bring out the authentic and simple beauty and coziness of Seochon Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 통의동단팥, Jahamun-ro 6-gil, Sajik-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Bingsu is one of traditional Korean Ice Cream, which contains shaved ice and redbean paste with other toppings , end the tour with fresh ice cream!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 한국수 경복궁역점, 31-4 Jahamun-ro, Cheongunhyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
This is the highlight of the tour program! You will have Black Pork BBQ in Korean' way. Learning how to eat like Korean and enjoy the real Korean BBQ
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :106-2 Jeokseon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :상패갤러리, South Korea, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Sajik-dong, 적선동 106번지 1호
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.