Walking Tour Historic Center Mexico City
Enjoy Mexico City, its mix of cultures and explore every corner of its historic center on foot. Discover the oldest capital of America with a local guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Official bilingual guide for the panoramic walk
- Admission to Templo Mayor.
- Admission to the National Palace.
- Admission to the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Templo Mayor
- Entry/Admission - National Palace (Palacio Nacional)
- Entry/Admission - Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Tolsa, Correo Mayor and Tacuba sts., Mexico City Mexico
On arrival to Manuel Tolsá square, admire the mix of neoclassical and art deco style constructions.
Pass By: Palacio Postal, Calle Tacuba 1, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Contemplate its façade, in the style of the great Italian palaces before entering the building. Marvel at the spectacular interior staircase.
Pass By: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
Continue to the majestic Palace of Fine Arts, completely covered in Carrara marbles and decorated in art deco style.
Pass By: House of Tiles (Casa de los Azulejos), Francisco I. Madero 4 Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06500 Ciudad de México Mexico
Casa de los Azulejos
Pass By: Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución S/N, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Here, listen to your guide’s explanations and learn how the city has changed over the years.
Stop At: Museo del Templo Mayor, Seminario 8 Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
Tour the site and its museum with your local guide and admire treasures of Aztec origin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Palace (Palacio Nacional), Avenida Pino Suarez, Corregidora esquina Guatemala Zócalo, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
Visit the National Palace, headquarters of the Federal Executive Power of Mexico. Admire murals by Diego Rivera in his main corridor, which represent characters and landscapes from the history of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Avenida 16 de Septiembre Colonia Centro, Mexico City 06010 Mexico
Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral with your guide, see its impressive interior and learn about its history and importance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palacio de Bellas Artes, San José de la Cruz, San José Agua Azul, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Cielito Querido Café MIDE (Tacuba No. 17, Col. Centro)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza de la Constitución S/N, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be aware that the tour includes walking. It is advised that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Umbrella is important during rainy season (end of May to October).
- Templo Mayor charges for taking pictures (without flash) or video recording (no professional) is not included in our tour.
- Flash cameras are forbidden in front of Murales del Palacio Nacional.
- Palacio Nacional´s army prefers not be photographed.
- Palacio Nacional closes on Mondays or event days or State´s officials not anticipated, out of supplier's control.
- The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 2 people, in case of not reaching the required minimum, we will offer an alternative date or the possibility of the total refund of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.