Walking tour in Artistic Zagreb
Do you love art? Moreover, what about its history? The artistic side of Zagreb will really please you. You are going to start in Naïve art museum. Here you will learn about this very typical art of northern Croatia- who was naive artists, their art techniques, motives, life stories. Then, find out more about life and work of best- known Croatian artist, Ivan Meštrović. It is an amazing success story from the beginning of the 20th century of a boy from a poor village. He a superb sculptor and was trained in Vienna. In Zagreb, he lived for twenty years. What impressive sculptures were made by Ivan Meštrović? What is so special about his life? On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, for extra 10 HRK per person, we can add a visit to one of the apartments of artists who were active in Zagreb, and their homes are now museums. This is a great opportunity to see the apartments from the first half of the 20th century and learn further about the life of different artists.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Croatian Museum of Naive Art
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Croatian Museum of Naive Art, Ulica Sv. Cirila I Metoda 3, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Here you will learn about this very typical art of northern Croatia- who was naive artists, their art techniques, motives, life stories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Croatian Museum of Naïve Art, Ćirilometodska ul. 3, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.