Walking Tour in Florence - Private Tour
City Florence Tours invites you to visit the main attractions of the city of Florence through a 3-hour guided walking tour, through this visit you will cross the Ponte Vecchio, walk outside the Uffizi Gallery, passing under the Vasari Corridor and arriving in the Piazza della Signoria, where you will be enraptured by the beauty of the Palazzo Vecchio, you can also admire one of the two copies of the David and the statue of Neptune. Continuing along Via Calzaiuoli, you will arrive in the Duomo complex, composed of Giotto's bell tower, the cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, the Baptistery and the immense dome designed and built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Afterwards you will continue from the Dante Alighieri district to the church of Orsanmichele. Your guide will also accompany you to see the fascinating Basilica of Santa Croce, burial site of Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei, Machiavelli and Rossini, as well as one of the greatest achievements of Gothic architecture in Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private licensed tour guide
- radio earphones
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Santa Croce
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide
- Food and beverages
- transportation to / from the hotel
- Entrance fees to attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
your guide will take you to see the burial site of Santa Croce by Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli and Rossini, as well as the fascinating basilica inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Castellani, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.