Walking Tour in North City Cemeteries of St. Augustine
This tour is both unique and exciting as you get up close to both cemeteries while hearing of its haunted present. Step on grounds dug up from the sweat of slave labor and bodies buried beneath its surface. This truly special walk is surely one to remember.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- At times we may use dowsing rods to make contact. Feel free to use any reputable ghost app on your phone and let your guide know if you capture anything to share with the group.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic Beverages prohibited.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 6 Cordova St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
When we meet, we will discuss what to expect on tour and how to take proper pictures during the tour. At each stop you will be given the opportunity to take pictures before we move to the next location or locations. We will also end our tour here and here a legend of eternal love. You too will be able to express the same if you wish.
Stop At: Oldest Wooden School House, 14 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3667
Here will learn of who turned this house into a school and a family member who still teaches here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The beginning of fortification from palm logs to stone. Many lives are buried beneath and here of those who still call it home.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huguenot Cemetery, A1A Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
The Cemetery of our first pandemic holds to many to count beneath its sacred grounds. From children to lawyers and one who still can be seen til this day.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tolomato Cemetery, 14 Cordova St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3619
A sacred ground containing more than those laid to rest in the mid 1700. Here of the children who still walk this site.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :6 Cordova St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :8:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note this is a walking tour. We will be walking on lawns with divets and streets with uneven surfaces. It is highly advised you have proper foot wear to enjoy the tour.
- Please check with your doctor if this type of tour is safe for any condition that you may have prior to your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- This is a group tour and we advise that you do what you feel best suits your needs and comfort level. Although the groups are small do to the pandemic standing six feet apart may hinder your ability to effectively hear the narrative.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.