Walking Tour in Palma de Mallorca with Food Tasting
Palma is the culmination of breathtaking architecture, a pristine stretch of the Spanish country where land meets the sea, and is simply a delightful destination to spend your time in Spain. Over the course of a few hours, follow a local guide through the highlights and hidden gems of this remarkable city - all topped with tastings of some of the region’s myriad flavors.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
- Skip-the-general-ticket line entrance into Palma Cathedral and Monastery
- Food Tasting - ice cream, pastry and olive oil
- Entry/Admission - La Seu
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Seu, Pl. de la Almoina, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Start your day just in front of the Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma (La Seu), the city’s premier church since the Crown of Aragon erected it on the site of a former Moorish-era mosque.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Royal Palace of La Almudaina, Carrer del Palau Reial, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Make your way to the nearby Royal Palace of La Almudaina, with its fusion of Gothic and Moorish turrets, crenel and merlons reaching into the lapis sky over Mallorca. Explore the exterior through expert storytelling and the many interesting architectural features.
Stop At: Ca'n Joan De S'aigo, Carrer de Can Sanç, 10, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
You have put in some hard work so far - so it is time for a break and the Ca’n Joan De S’aigo is just the place - a beloved ice cream and pastry (sounds good to me!) venue where we will taste an ensaimada, a truly local Palma treat.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Calle de Santa Eulalia 7, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
With a stop at humble, but no less beautiful and quiet Santa Eulalia church your day will simply seem just perfect.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Plaça Major, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
You'll pass through Plaza Mayor before heading to Plaza del Mercat, a small square with the traditional vibe of the city.
Stop At: Plaça del Mercat, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
At Plaza del Mercat your guide will begin to wrap up your day - touching on the history showcased here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Convent de Sant Francesc, 07001 Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain
After some refreshing goodies, it’s back to the streets to make our way to the Monastery of Sant Francesc. Not only will we visit the interior of this beautiful space to marvel before the sandstone cloister with its lush orange and lemon trees, but also taste the olive oil that has been produced here for centuries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer del Palau Reial & Carrer del Mirador, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Plaça Rei Joan Carles I, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a light to moderate pace without difficulty. Comfortable walking shoes are a must.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Please note that we comply with local health & safety regulations. Please bring a face mask with you, your guide will inform you on if/where it is necessary to wear the mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.