Walking Tour in Sofia’s parks
Bulgaria’s capital Sofia has many stories to tell! If you are not really in history, you will enjoy the fanciest street in the city- Vitosha Boulevard! Here you can shop in the posh boutiques and fashion houses. You will love lunch at a folkloristic restaurant or alternatively, drink in rooftop bars. Are you a lover of neoclassical architecture? The Ivan Vazov National Theatre is great part of Bulgarian culture. Do you know that in Sophia you can take a walk in one of the oldest parks in Europe? Have you ever seen the fountain fed by the hot charismatic guide, you will visit Park Vrana, Vitosha Boulevard, Borisova gradina, Serdica Amphitheatre, Central Mineral Baths; will hear secret stories of this beautiful city of Sofia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ivan Vazov National Theater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ivan Vazov National Theater, Dyakon Ignatii 5 str., Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
*Discover secrets of Park Vrana, Vitosha Boulevard, Borisova gradina, Serdica Amphitheatre, Central Mineral Baths
*Feel Bulgarian way of living in the folkloristic restaurant or rooftop bars
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.