Walking Tour in Tangier Medina
Discover the main and most interesting places of Tangier in this private tour. Meet a local guide at your hotel or any other place. Start with visiting main places in Medina. The overview contain personalized introduction to city’s history, culture, lively description of the Moroccan life style, local markets and costumes of native people. Visit most magnificent places in the city: Meeting point of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, Medina and Kasbah, American legation and much more.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Monument fees
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Tour duration approximately 3 hours.
Visit most beautiful sites of Tangier:
Tangier Grande Mosque
Enjoy Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea
Furthermore explore the narrow streets in Medina and visit:
The American Legation
Sip a tea on the terrace with panoramic views.
Museum of Kasbah
Grand Hotel Villa de France
Grand and Petite Socco
Saint Andrew’s English Church
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tangier city port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.