Walking Tour In The Historic Center Of Naples Small Group
The alleys of the old town are animated by dozens of sellers of amulets but few know how the curniciello must be to get really effective and you will smile once you discover the origins of its "power".
Good manners in Naples are a must, so, let us introduce you 'o munaciello and' a bella 'mbriana, which for centuries have been wandering among the palaces and houses of the city, together with numerous other esoteric figures that tell about Naples, rich of history and myth that intertwine and you can’t distinguish the true from the imagination.
We invite you to discover the esoteric and mysterious culture of Naples, strolling through the places of the historic center and making some obligatory stops to enter in this fascinating world. Esotericism and mystery have involved, over the centuries, writers and noble men, first of all the Prince of San Severo, ambiguous character animated by an incontestable curiosity. He left in Neaples a jewel of the Enlightenment: Chapel of San Severo.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tourist guide: Italian/English/Spanish
- Free course for children up to 10 years old
- H24 information service from the time of booking
- Service for the duration of the journey
- Excursion with monolingual tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the historical sites
- Food and beverages
- Tips and everything is not indicated in "what is included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, Piazza del Gesu' Nuovo 2, 80134, Naples Italy
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo with the splendid spire of the Immaculate Conception, where the Church of Gesù Nuovo and the Monastery of Santa Chiara are located among the most important churches of Naples
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Via San Gregorio Armeno, 83018, Naples Italy
Continue to Spaccanapoli through alleys and shops to reach the Via die Presepi "San Gregorio Armeno"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Decumani di Napoli, Naples Italy
Continue to the historic center to discover monuments and palaces rich in history, including anecdotes and stories of everyday life past and present
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 2, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Decumani, Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Start Time Small Group: 9:00 a. m. - 1:00 p. m.
- Meeting point: Naples, Gesù Nuovo square, under the obelisk of the Immaculata
- A tour guide awaits you with a clearly visible "name board"; Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour
- We recommend to communicate any need related to the accessibility of the tour when you book our services
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 2 participants is not reached. The amount will be refunded or offered an alternative tour
- The tour includes numerous walking routes, so we advise you to wear appropriate clothes. The program is valid in all weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.