Walking Tour in the Old city of Nicosia
Nicosia, the beautiful capital of Cyprus is one of the Mediterranean islands. It has two sides- Greek and Turkish. Do you know that Nicosia is the Last divided city of Europe? What are the most popular checkpoints in the pedestrian Ledra Street? Discovering medieval and byzantine monuments in this amazing city you must have half an hour Coffee break in one of so popular Cypriot coffee. Nicosia’s Venetian architecture is outstanding. And you will be really delighted if you will try daily home-cooked, traditional meals somewhere in the Old Town taverns. With the local charismatic guide you will visit Nicosia’s Green Line, OHI Farmer's Market, Ledra Street, the grand Phaneromeni Church, will hear secret stories about an island of mixed faith.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ledra Street Crossing Point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ledra Street Crossing Point, Ledra Street, Nicosia Cyprus
*Discover Nicosia’s Medieval and Byzantine monuments, Venetian architecture!
*Visit Nicosia’s Green Line, OHI Farmer's Market, Ledra Street, the grand Phaneromeni Church
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Büyük Han, Asmaaltı Sk, Lefkoşa 99010
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.