Walking tour in the Old city of Nur-Sultan (3 hours)
We bring to your attention a walking tour of the historical places of the capital of Kazakhstan - Nur-Sultan. You are a tourist, who decided to visit the capital and do not know where to start?
Our company will help you in this matter.
First of all, we recommend starting from the historical part of the city, from the right bank of the river, because it all started here. During a 3-hour walking tour of the historically important places of the old city, you will plunge into the times of the city's inception when the population of Akmolinsk totaled 2,000 citizens and learn about how quickly the city grew.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Lots of incredible emotions
- New detailed information about Nur-Sultan city
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
You always need to start with history. Each Great City has its own History, and we suggest you to get acquainted with it.
Our 3-hour walking tour begins at the intersection of Republic and Seifullin streets at 11 a.m. in front of the channel 7 building with “Turan Asia” sign (time can be changed upon request), where a professional English-speaking guide waits for you. They will help you dive into chronicles of Tsarskaya’s and revolutionary eras. You will get acquainted with the history of Akmolinsk, touch the historical monuments of Nur-Sultan. Before your eyes will be unfold the story of the city, from the formation of the settlement of Tsarist Russia to the capital of Kazakhstan and its reconstruction.
Departure Point :Professional'nyy V Astane Svadebnyy I Semeynyy Fotograf Altay Astana, Säken Seyfullin Street 31, Nur-Sultan 010000, Kazakhstan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.