Walking Tour in Yangon
Walking tour will give you a new experience and take you to the colonial and heritage places of Yangon.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- In the morning, we will pick you up from selected hotel and drop you to India Town to see Mahar Paine Temple since 1955.
From here continue to City Hall, Mahabandula Park where Independence Pillar has, High court and along Pansodan Street where a plenty of colonial buildings stand.
Then proceed to Bo Aung Kyaw Street; Churches and former Ministry Building compound and Strand Street to see Telegraph office, Custom House, Strand Hotel, Yangon Post Office and end at Bottahtaung Jetty. The jetty is busy with small ferry boat and local people. The ferry boat is the main transport to across the river for the people from suburban area. Our tour will end here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.