Walking tour Lecce
You'll have the opportunity to get to know a local tour guide and to walk in his company listening to the history and characteristics of Lecce.
per adult from
What's included :
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Sant'Oronzo
What's excluded :
- Churches ticket (€ 6,50 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 73100, Lecce Italy
The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants.
You will meet the local tour guide in Piazza Sant’Oronzo.
The historic center and monuments are rich in baroque unusual ornaments and showy decorations which characterize churches, public monuments, façades and balconies of private homes.
You'll take a walk in this wonderful city contemplating the Baroque and listening the origin of this art. You'll also have the opportunity to admire papier-mâché masters at work
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 30, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.