Walking Tour of Bologna for Instagram
The first visit to Bologna is always an exciting discovery; some fall in love with its narrow and ancient streets; some enjoy walking under its magic and never-ending porticos and yet some just relax with a glass of wine and a dish of cold cuts.
This amazing tour offers to the photography enthusiasts a unique perspective of the city, combining a pleasant bike tour with the best photo stops: you will be able to capture and immortalize many significant moments of the tour through wonderful picture shots.
Your passion for framing and details will combine with the pleasure of discovering Bologna’s culture and traditions.
Throughout the tour you will enjoy plenty of stops inside the city centre and its surroundings, admiring incredible sites out of the tourist classic tracks, in an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour host
- Raincoat if needed
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Maggiore
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Maggiore, 40121 Bologna Italy
A tour around the main landmarks of Bologna
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Galleria Due Torri, 40125 Bologna BO, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to be confirmed.
- Solo travellers can join any confirmed tour.
- If the minimum of participants is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule the tour or for a refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.