Walking Tour of Ciutat Vella with Flamenco Show and Tapas
Travel back in time and place yourself in the Middle Ages, during the walking tour of the Born District
Marvel at the 17th-century atmosphere of Palau Dalmases
Enjoy one of the best flamenco shows in Barcelona
Explore a world of flavors, with the select menu of skewers
Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches
Small groups for a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Walking tour
- Skewers and tapas and drink (Buffet menu)
- Flamenco show in Palau Dalmases
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Food or drinks, except those indicated
- Hotel pick-up or transfer from other places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Tour Start Time: 6:00 pm
Just a few minutes from the noise of the Ramblas and the busy promenade of Barceloneta, an experienced local guide will take you through one of the most trendy neighborhoods in Barcelona, El Born. There you can admire the greatness of Santa María del Mar (icon of Catalan Gothic architecture), and you will learn about the recent past of Catalonia at the Born Cultural Center, where you will also find the best preserved archaeological site in the city.
After visiting the Born neighborhood, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show in the baroque atmosphere of the Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure of the 17th century that was once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of academics.
The gourmet Pinchos Dinner with a drink included, will put an end to a perfect evening in one of the best pinchos restaurants in Barcelona.
Skewers are a Basque culinary tradition that has reached Barcelona, and they consist of the art of making small snacks that can become a unique component of a wonderful dinner.
End Time of the tour: 19:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.