Walking Tour of Essaouira + Fish lunch meal: Private Day Trip from Marrakech
We will walk to the fishing port.
You will discover the best of coastal town of Essaouira.
Admire a rare scene of goats climbing Argan trees.
Your visit the Medina of Essaouira.
Enjoy a walk on the sandy beach.
Learn about Argan oil.
per adult from
7 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers. All hotel pick up / drop off.
- Local guide. / Lunch.
What's excluded :
- Entry fees / Tips / Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Tours starts with pick up from Marrakech in the morning , we drive towards Essaouira. You visit to a women's Argan oil co-operative on the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
You visit and explore best of Essaouira in guided city tour. Visit the Skala, famous for its rows of gigantic cannons that faces out to the Atlantic ocean. Tour a municipal market, visit the jewelry district and discover Moroccan craft shops in the medina. There are plenty of fine seafood restaurants in the city to choose from for your lunch (own expense). After your break, resume your tour and explore the main square, which is just across the port and where most cafes, patisseries, and restaurants are located.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
Enjoy your time at the beach before making your way back to Marrakech in the evening, where your tour will end.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you and pick up you at any place in Marrakech city - hotel, riad, bus or train station or even airport. Let us know the details once you reserve your tour.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.