Walking Tour of Fes Medina: Full-Day Seesighting tour With Official Guide
Fantastic Medina Walking tour of Fes. Discover the history, culture and heritage of the city. Family friendly. Enjoy a guided tour of the medina in Fez is a great way to get an inner look into the culture and history of the city.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private and Guided Medina tour
- Professional city guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Boulemane Region
We explore Fes in guided Tour. We start with visiting the Mellah, the Medina and Souqs, the famous Tanneries, the exquisite Mosques and Medersas, the famous Fez Pottery Kilns, a tour around the ramparts with its many Babs and a visit to the renowned Museum of Moroccan Art.
We drive via the Mechouer to the impressive Dar el Makhzen to stop for some 15 minutes at the Royal Palace with its magnificent seven bronze gates, to continue on to the Borj Sud for a panoramic view of the Medina.
Off now down to start our Walking Tour of the labyrinth of the ancient Fez Medina; of the colourful es-Sebbaghine with its Street of the Dyers; of the brass and copperware workers at es-Seffarine; on through the winding alleyways to the impressive el-Quarawiyyin Mosque and University, a stroll into the past to the wonderful Mosque and adjacent aromatic Souq of el-Atterine of spices and vegetables; the beautiful el-Atterine Medersa; the Kissaria and Draz Quarters and the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fez.
On now to the delightful el-Nejjarine Square with its Plaza, fountain, caravanserai and artists in woodwork. Nearby we’ll stop for a very welcome light lunch at the delightful Restaurant Palais Mnebhi. On now to the Dar Batha and a visit of the Museum of Moroccan Art before rejoining our vehicle at the Bab Boujloud.
That’s the walking done for the day, for now we drive to the 16th century Potters' Quarter , not far from the present-day Bab Ftouh in an area called Guerouaoua, to watch the artists working at their kilns and, perchance, to buy some of their unique clayware. Back into our vehicle and on now for a tour around the magnificent ramparts with its beautiful Babs and up to the sixteenth century Saadien watchtower at the North Borj for yet another, but so different, panoramic view of this city of 1001 Nights.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from any hotel, riad or villa in Fes city. If you require airport transfer, let us know your details. Airports
- Fes Sais International Airport, Aéroport Fes Saïss Oulad Tayeb، Fes 30000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.