Walking Tour of Mendocino,CA
A personalized town tour led by lifetime Mendocino Docents who are passionate about history. You'll tour through our quaint streets with art galleries and fantastic restaurants with oodles of charm and learn about the beginnings of our buildings that sprung up after the Gold Rush.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Temple Complex. Church of the Nativity and Boris and Gleb
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Complex. Church of the Nativity and Boris and Gleb, Avangardskiy Ln., 6, Yuryev-Polsky Russia
Our Docents will introduce you to the Kelley House, the many Water Towers in Town, the rich history of logging and the remains on the coast, and the many attributes of this Victorian Towns' architecture alongside the Sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :45007 Albion St, Mendocino, CA 95460, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.