Walking Tour of Poreč
Explore one of the most famous cities of Istria with the local licensed guide. Learn about the local customs, food and people of Istria. Discover the histroy, culture and secret places that only locals know.
Do you want to hear about the Romans who arrived in the 1st century B. C. building their villas throughout Istria? The Romans started with the culture of olive and wine growing leaving the tradition till today.
Do you know that the Pula Amphitheater is one of the best preserved Roman coliseums in the world?
Did you know that the picturesque old town of Rovinj once existed as an island?
All of this facts, stories and even more can be heard during your tour with me.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Euphrasius Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Euphrasius Basilica, Decumanus St, Porec 52440 Croatia
During the tour of Poreč we will visit the byzantine church from the 6th century, protected by the UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porec Old Town, Porec Croatia
Walk with me through the historical center of Poreč and enjoy the explanation of the main buildings from the time of the Venetian Republic. The city plan was constructed by the Romans but you will also learn about the history before the Romans arrived.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Poreč, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.