Walking tour of Ravenna with ticket to 5 Unesco sites
This walking tour includes the combined ticket to 5 Unesco monuments of Ravenna and its breathtaking Byzantine mosaics: Basilica San Vitale, Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, Neonian Baptistry, Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo and St. Andrew's Chapel (also called Archiepiscopal Museum).
The guide will take you to 3 Unesco sites and explain their ancient history. You can then visit the remaining monuments at your ease.
You'll also have the opportunity to take a look at the main landmarks of the city, including the poet Dante Alighieri's tomb.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Tour guide
- Headsets in groups with over 4 participants.
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Francesco
What's excluded :
- Return Ticket Bologna/Ravenna NOT inlcuded in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Francesco, Ravenna Piazza San Francesco 1, 48121, Ravenna Italy
A tour along the main highlights of Ravenna.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ravenna Fs, 48121 Ravenna, Province of Ravenna, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
- If the minimu is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule your tour or for a refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.