Walking tour of real Kathmandu through back streets.
This unique tour will let you experience day to day life and culture of the people of Kathmandu city.
In this tour you will also visit the famous traditional market place "Ason", the ancient super market of its own kind with vegetable and grocery markets and also Kathmandu Durbar square with Kumari temple, Hanuman Dhoka Palace, Indra Chowk, the most famous Freak street etc.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Licensed guide service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
This tour has been tailored to experience day to day life and culture of Kathmandu. You will visit Buddhist Stupa, Hindu temple, public courtyards and most importantly the "Ason bazar' which is the tradional and most ancient market place of Kathmandu. In other words it is an open super market of the town.
Besides, you will also visit Indra Chowk, Kumari temple, Hanuman Dhoka Palace and the famous Freak streets of Kathmandu. Overall it includes everything that should not be missed out while in Kathmandu.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Garden of Dreams, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from garden of dream at Thamel, the tourist hub of Kathmandu.We can also pick up from hotels at extra cost for transport.
Departure Time :5/12/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:15 AM - 02:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.