Walking Tour of Recoleta in Buenos Aires with Recoleta Cemetery
A 3-hour Walking Tour to enjoy Recoleta Area in Buenos Aires. We include the visit to the famous Recoleta Cemetery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour visiting the best of Recoleta Neighbourhood in Buenos Aires.
On this tour we go to the north side of the city, where architecture, tradition and even the gossip from back in the day get together to take us to Buenos Aires' late 19th century's Belle Époque. To finish this walk we visit the place where all these people rest today, over a 100 years later...
What does this tour cover?
-Plaza San Martín
-Arroyo and Alvear streets
-Full Tour to Recoleta Cemetery
The tour is +/- 3 hs. long and finishes after the visit to the cemetery, in the heart of the neighbourhood, near several parks and museums, and at a 20 minutes walk from Palermo.
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.