Walking tour of Rovinj
Learn about the history of Istria, not only the town we are visiting. I'll be happy to give you restaurant and sights suggestions according to the place of your stay. Take a tour with a true local and learn about the way of living in Istria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Climbing the St. Euphemia's church bell tower - 3€ pp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Rovinj 52210 Croatia
Walk the narrow cobbled streets of Rovinj and hear the stories of it's development from a local licensed tourist guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of St. Euphemia, Garibaldijeva Ulica - Via Garibaldi 1, Rovinj 52210 Croatia
Join me in visiting the imposing church of Rovinj where I will tell you the story of Euphemia and show you her sarcophagus. If it's possible we can climb the church bell tower (Extra charge 3€ pp)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parking Place: Mala Valdibora, Ul. Giordana Paliage 3, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.