Walking Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
Let Las Vegas captivate you as you walk along one of the most famous streets in the world, Las Vegas Boulevard. As you stroll the many mega-resorts and famous sights you'll be introduced to the historical elements that paved the foundation for the creation of Sin City. You'll learn about many of the city's unsung heroes as your local guide provides you with facts and tales that will bring the neon atmosphere to life. This small group walking tour is limited to 12 people.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour limited to 12 passengers
- Expert Local guide
- Individual Electronic headsets with earphone
- Gelato break
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to rides, museums or hotel/casinos
- After meeting your guide on the southend of the Strip you'll start heading north along Las Vegas Boulevard. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes as you will cover a lot of ground on this 2.5-hour walking tour.
Listen as your guide teaches you about how this once seemingly small desert town turned into the Entertainment Capital of the world.
Included is a gelato break where you'll be able to recharge before completing your tour. Transfix your eyes on a beautiful replica of the Winged Victory of Samothrac, an enormous balloon inspired by the Montgolfier brothers, Jacques-Étienne and Joseph-Michell.
This small group tour highlights hotels and attractions such as The Mirage, The LINQ, Caesars Palace, the Winged Victory of Samothrace Replica, The Bellagio, Paris Las Vegas, City Center, The Shops at Crystals, MGM Grand, New York New York and The Park.
Departure Point :Central location on the southend of the Las Vegas Strip
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends near the Mirage Las Vegas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Approximate walking distance, 2 miles
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.