Walking tour of the Latin Quarters including tile painting in Goa
A walking tour of heritage Pasoi de Fontainhas (popularly known as Latin Quarters) in Panaji / Panjim. Admire the charming Latin Quarters in the evening and also try your hand at traditional tile painting. Includes services of a local guide, an evening snack, dinner, and return hotel transfers from select locations in North Goa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tile painting activity & memento
- An evening snack
- Dinner at a local eatery
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fontainhas, Panjim India
Fontainhas (or Bairro das Fontainhas, in Portuguese) is an old Latin Quarter in Panjim, capital city of the state of Goa, India. It maintains its Portuguese influence, particularly through its architecture, which includes narrow and picturesque winding streets like those found in many European cities, old villas and buildings with projecting balconies painted in the traditional tones of pale yellow, green, or blue, and roofs made of red coloured tiles. Fontainhas' heritage ambience represents the traditional Portuguese influence in the area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the city.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Duration of the tour is approx 5 hours from the tour commencement point (i.e. without taking into account hotel transfers)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- At some places, photography in any form is not allowed, owing to local sensitivity. This will be informed to guests as and when required.
- If you intend to visit places of worship that are enroute the walking tour, it is recommended to cover shoulders and knees
- The tour might not operate in extreme weather conditions, especially if it is raining heavily (usually in July & August)
- For the purpose of return hotel transfers, Calangute, Candolim & Dona Paula in North Goa are the locations considered
- In case transfers are required from a location other than mentioned above - please get in touch with us and we will accordingly advise regarding the feasibility and applicable supplement.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.