Walking Tour of The Quiet Man Film Locations in Cong
Hear what happened when Hollywood invaded the sleepy village of Cong in 1951 to make the John Wayne Classic The Quiet Man.
The Quiet Man Film Locations Walking Tour brings visitors to the original film locations including Innisfree, Castletown, the Pat Cohan's Bar, the Dying Man's House, the Reverend Playfair's House, the fight scenes, the courting scenes and the "patty fingers in the holy water" scenes. Hear what the film stars were like, how they interacted with the locals and how the locals became involved in the making of the movie. The tour includes entrance to The Quiet Man Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to The Quiet Man Museum
- Tour of The Quiet Man Film Locations
- Entry/Admission - The Quiet Man Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Quiet Man Museum, Quiet Man House CircularS Rd, Cong F31 TF64 Ireland
Visit The Quiet Man Museum, an exact replica of the cottage in The Quiet Man movie as the original is now in ruins, and dress up in costumes for photos and re-enactments.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :The Quiet Man Museum, Tours & Giftshop, Circular Rd, Cong South, Cong, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Awarded Irish Tourist Board Covid-19 Safety Charter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.