Walking Tour of the Vatican City with Skip-the-line Tickets & Sistine Chapel
This is a sublime half-day visit to see the fortunes of the Vatican in the company of a first class and educated guide.
With skip-the-line get to you by-pass the holding up lines of voyagers and head straightforwardly inside to see Ancient Roman and Greek statues, Raphael's Rooms, the Galleries of Tapestries and Maps, the Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter's Basilica and Square to give some examples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This is a standout amongst the most exhaustive voyages through the Vatican features and we guarantee you won't miss any of the "must-see" treasures that make this such an extraordinary place. You meet with your guide at the passageway to the Museums and with favored access by-pass the lines and head inside. You can leave your things in the cloakroom and take a solace break before beginning the visit.
The visit starts in the rooms that hold old Roman and Greek works of art gathered from unearthings in the city of Rome. When the Popes ruled Central Italy the Vatican had the rights to all finds. Your guide will take you to see the most intriguing of these including the Belvedere Apollo, the Torso, the busts of Claudius and Hadrian and the stone caskets of Helen and Constance, the mother and daughter of Emperor Constantine.Next on the schedule is a visit to the Room of Animals and the Gallery of Candelabra where you stroll over uncommon Roman mosaics and encounter the wonderful statues of Diana of Ephesus, the Muses and numerous Greek rationalists.
You at that point continue to the Gallery of Tapestries, the Sobieski Hall and Raphael's Rooms. The last were the private flats of Pope Julius II and were painted by Raphael and his disciples. Here you will see two of the painter's most popular perfect works of art, the Parnassus and The School of Athens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Your guide will reveal to all of you about Michelangelo's frescoes, The Last Judgment, the Creation of Adam and the Genesis and additionally subtle elements of the Stories of Moses and Jesus painted by Botticelli, Perugino and different acclaimed Renaissance masters. Still being used today, the Sistine Chapel is the place the gathering happens to choose another Pope. Listen to accounts and some well-kept privileged insights about this stunning place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The visit closes with a visit to the best Catholic Church on the planet, Saint Peter's Basilica.
Here is another of Michelangelo's perfect works of art, La Pietà. Your guide will inform you concerning the design of this great structure and something of the ceremonies that occur here. You will likewise visit the tombs of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your guide will at that point take you to Saint Peter's Square to see Bernini's celebrated statues and the overhang where you see the white smoke that recounts a recently chosen Pope.
A last couple of inquisitive certainties and tales and your guide will abandon you to go for a walk around this heavenly square.
An ideal end to a voyage through the Vatican!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.