Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge
Discover Venice on a fascinating 1.5-hour walking tour through its major sights, such as San Marco Basilica, Palazzo Ducale and Santa Maria Formosa Church. Stroll from the Mercerie to the famous Rialto bridge and immerse yourself in the immortal beauty of this wonderful city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Piazza San Marco
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, 5263, 30122 Venice Italy
The tour will continue towards Santa Maria Formosa where you will be told the story of the beautiful church and homonymous square in front of it, along with some curious anecdotes
Pass By: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venice Italy
Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo
Pass By: Teatro Malibran, Campiello del Teatro, 5873, 30131 Venice Italy
the exterior of the famous Teatro Malibran
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st : Bilingual tour (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: daily; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st : English: every day; Spanish: every day; French: every day; German: every day; Italian: Saturday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.