Walking Tour of Verona by Night
Would you like to discover the charming Verona from a different point of view and live an exciting experience in the old town? Come and visit the city under the moonlight. The atmosphere is so quiet that you can even listen to the sound of the Adige river flowing around the city. Have a leisure stroll around the old town, feel the breeze and see the golden lights illuminating the ancient monuments. This is definitely the best moment to discover the most beautiful corners and squares of the city: the elegance of the monuments, the tiny cobbled streets and the ancient buildings. With the help of your local guide you will discover the heart of Verona as well as its ancient history and you will find out yourself the reason why the city was declared World Heritage by UNESCO. This amazing place will surprise you and make you realize that, especially under the moonlight, it is the most romantic city of all.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Bra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Diaz and Corso Porta Borsari angolo con Via A. Diaz, 37100, Verona Italy
Visit the city of love under the moonlight. Start the tour from Porta Borsari, one of the Roman doors of the ancient city. Meet your local guide there and star the tour.
Stop At: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
This is one of the most beautiful and famous squares of the city. In this place you'll see the great amphitheater: the Arena.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Admire the magnificent Arena from outside and discover the stories and secrets about it thanks to your local expert.
Stop At: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
WIth your local guide discover one of the most beautiful squares of the city. This is the heart of the ancient Roman city and the place where the locals go do have a drink after dinner.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Pietra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
This place is one of the most romantic of the city. Here the river flows under the bridge " Ponte Pietra" and the lights of the city illuminate the water. Come and discover the magic Ponte Pietra with a local guide.
Departure Point :Porta dei Borsari, Corso Porta Borsari, 57A, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Ponte Pietra, 37121 Verona, VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- If you are late please contact us
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.