Walking tour Ostuni "the white city"
Choosing our walking tour you can visit Ostuni in the company of a local tour guide who will reveal the secrets of the city, tasting one of the most delicious ice cream in Puglia. You can also share the visit with other culture-loving travelers just like you.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Ostuni, Largo Trinchera Francesco, 72017, Ostuni Italy
The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
Visit Ostuni with our walking tour in sharing with other travelers and in the company of a local tour guide that will lead you to discover the history, the fascinating landscapes of Ostuni.
Perched on the top of a hill at about 200mt in the Valle d’Itria, Ostuni is called the “White City” because all the buildings in its historic center are painted in white lime or whitewashed from the roof down.
You will walk along the narrow alleys up at the highest point where there is the Cathedral of Santa Maria dell’Assunzione.
Our excursion is even more enchanting thanks to the wonderful setting which surrounds the city; the Ostuni sea. It has been awarded with several “Blue Flags” and has been declared as “the cleanest in Italy”.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Corso Giuseppe Mazzini, 30, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.